Friday, September 18, 2015

Tips on Getting the MOST out of your Fix



I am so pleased with my Stitch Fix stylist that I request her EVERY time I schedule a fix.  She sends me the sweetest notes with my fixes and she really listens to me.  I'm a girl.  I like that.

You can't always control who you will have as a stylist, however there ARE some things you can do to make your fix the best it can be.  

1)  Leave a note for your stylist.

Are you looking for a new pair of black distressed skinny jeans?  Do you have a wedding coming up and want your fix to be all dress options?  Be as specific as possible.  This will help your stylist to customize the box to fit your needs.




2) Include a link to your Pinterest board in your note to your stylist.

This has made a huge difference for me.  My Stitch Fix stylist actually looks at what I am pinning on my Pinterest inspiration board and she has included many of the exact items in my boxes.  Smart AND nice.  I'm telling you...I love this service!!!  If you need assistance on using Pinterest or setting up your Pinterest boards, here is a great resource - (How to Add, Edit, or delete a board on Pinterest).


3) Leave feedback at checkout.

If you hate the color red and your stylist seems to include something red in every fix, let him/her know. They will actually appreciate as much feedback as you can give. This only helps them better form an idea of your style and benefits you in the end!  As a reminder, they do regularly review that style profile you filled out when you signed up for Stitch Fix, so take time to make sure all the information is current and accurate.

If you haven't signed up for Stitch Fix yet, and you are realizing this service is TOTALLY awesome, please (pretty please) click on the picture below of the lovely lady with the box to sign up. I REALLY appreciate you using my link!!!

Good luck with your next fix and I'll be posting pics next week from my 10th fix!!! 

Happy Shopping!!





2 comments:

  1. Such a cool service. I think you just convinced me to try it out!

    Xoxo,
    Amanda
    Trulyyoursa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do Amanda! And if you get a chance, PLEASE write me back and let me know how you liked it! I would love to hear :) xx

      Delete