Saturday, September 19, 2015

Bootie Love

When you find something great it's hard to not share this knowledge with friends - TV show, new book or favorite spot for lunch.  For me, it's these booties.

Meet the Sam Edelman Petty Bootie.


They are pretty much perfect, and here's why:

1)  They won't break the bank.

These babies are about $135 (depending on the style), which I think is reasonable for a high quality shoe.  Once you purchase these you won't even want to buy other booties, so that saves you $$.  I found them for you here and here.  I rarely see them anywhere on sale, but if you do definitely grab them!!!

2) They are so comfortable.

Typically I need to break shoes in over a few weeks to make sure I don't get blisters, but these shoes were great from day 1.  I wear between a 9 and 9.5 and I went with a 9.5 so I can wear thin socks with them in the winter season.

3) This is a three season boot.

Your closet will thank you.  These look great with skirts, dresses, skinny jeans, rompers.  Really, anything.  I have tried to make these boots look bad...I can't.


4) They come in a variety of colors.

I have never been one to buy more than one color of a clothing/accessory.  I typically get tired of something after a couple of seasons, so I don't want to get rid of 13 color variations of the same style tunic top.  However, with these booties I own the Saddle leather (which I wore all last season) and this year I purchased the Putty suede (swoon).  I am seriously considering the black, but trying to hold off a little longer since I have a trip planned to Montreal in October and I want to see if I will discover any booties there I like as much.

5)  The heel.

I don't know what it is, but there's just something about that wooden heel that gets me.

I have to say, I am pretty hard on boots, and the leather pair I purchased last year look brand new. I am very happy with the quality of these shoes (in case you hadn't guessed) and I just recently purchased a Sam Edelman olive green cargo jacket (see link to previous post here) and the quality is excellent as well!

I would love to hear if you are a fan of these booties as well, or if you purchase them after reading this post, let me know if you are as happy as a clam.  I sure am.


Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment