Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Discovery at TJ Maxx

On a solo shopping trip this weekend, I stopped into TJ Maxx to check out their selection for fall.  A lot of the ladies I follow on IG find the CUTEST things there and I could not remember the last time I had been there.

I immediately checked out the racks when I first walked in when some jackets caught my eye.  


I loved everything's about this military style jacket by San Edelman- the length, the buttons (I mean... so cute), and the color too.  I almost bought this one at Gap earlier last week but I wasn't sure if I wanted a hood or not, so I passed and I'm so glad I did!!


As an added bonus, it was only $60!  For the quality of this coat that seemed more than reasonable.  I also did a search online when I got home and found it full price at several sites for $140!  

I couldn't wait to style this new find, so I paired it with some skinny jeans from Gap, suede booties also by Sam Edelman and a lace cardigan from Stitch Fix.  Perfect outfit for fall!! 


Well done TJ Maxx.  I have a feeling I will be seeing you again soon.

Have a great evening everyone!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment