Sunday, September 13, 2015

Stitch Fix #9 - September 2015



I can't believe its already my ninth fix!  I love this service SO much.  It has completely changed the way I shop. Rather than go on little shopping sprees buying items on sale, I prefer to wait to see what quality items my stylist has selected for me and THEN I supplement with other online stores to get items I still need. Finally, I am learning that I need to fill my closet with QUALITY not QUANTITY.  

Stitch Fix and I were meant for each other. (Hopefully she feels the same way).

Ok.  Here are the details of my ninth box from Stitch Fix that my stylist chose for me:

1) STREET LEVEL Parvin Reversible Tote ($58)
2) MAVI Hattie Distressed Skinny Jean ($98)
3) RD STYLE Mariska Side Split Knit Top ($48)
4) EN CREME Bayley Open Cardigan ($54)
5) RENEE C Neela Maxi Dress ($78)


So, here is how I decided which items to keep:


STREET LEVEL Parvin Reversible Tote ($58):





This tote was SO cute.  I loved the fact that it was reversible PLUS the colors were perfect for fall AND it had a tassel (yup, I have a thing for tassels).  It also has a cute little pouch inside that comes with it - bonus!  However, I have my eye on a different bag from Stitch Fix and I am trying to wait a bit longer to see if my stylist can find it for me!  (Fingers crossed!!!)

Verdict:  GOING BACK

MAVI Hattie Distressed Skinny Jean ($98)





These jeans had a super cute distressed knee, and the color would have been great for fall, however, they were too short for me.  The two pairs of jeans I own that came from Stitch Fix are my FAVORITE, so I am confident that another perfect pair is out there...waiting for me.

 Verdict: GOING BACK

RD STYLE Mariska Side Split Knit Top ($48)



Gorgeous.  I highly recommend this top.  Such a high quality material and it looks so polished with a pair of skinny jeans.  The color looked amazing with gold accessories. I was on a budget this month because I am saving for a trip in October, so I had to choose and that is the only reason I had to let this one go.  I might request it again in the future.

Verdict: GOING BACK

EN CREME Bayley Open Cardigan ($54)



This is why Stitch Fix is so great.  I might not have pulled this off the rack in a store, but since my stylist sent it to my house, of course I tried it on.  What a cute cardigan for fall!  So soft and great colors!  The only thing was the sizing...it was a bit big on me, so if you request it I might ask your stylist specifically to size down.  Mine was a small and it definitely fit more like a medium.

Verdict: GOING BACK

RENEE C Neela Maxi Dress ($78)



I have been WAITING for this dress since I saw it on a Stitch Fix blog post earlier this summer.  It was worth the wait.  Best maxi dress ever.  Wow.  The print is absolutely gorgeous and it has a perfect little gather at the waist which is flattering.  I'm so excited to wear this dress!!!

Verdict: GET IN MY CLOSET


SEPTEMBER 2015 FIX = 1 new 'pretty' in my closet.

If you are interested in trying Stitch Fix, click the 'GET STARTED' link below and join in the excitement that everyone is talking about!





Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment