Friday, September 18, 2015

A Boutique That's Super Sweet

love a cute online boutique because I don't get out shopping in stores as much as I used to with small kiddos.  Plus, the websites now show you all angles of the clothes on real models, so you can easily get a feel for how the clothes look!



I first stumbled upon the cute clothes and accessories from Sweetest Stitch when I was looking around for summer clothes on Instagram.  



I scored this adorable coral Piko top (seriously, so soft!!) and this colorful infinity top. For those of you who don't know, I'm obsessed with scarves.


Sweetest Stitch is getting new items daily for fall and I LOVE the colors!!! When you visit www.sweeteststitch.com use code 'DVT10' at checkout to receive 10% off your order.  Just because I know how awesome it is to score something on sale!!!

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment