Monday, October 5, 2015

Rocksbox - My Other Favorite Box


If you are reading this post, you might be familiar with the fact that I ADORE Stitch Fix (see previous post).  Well, there’s another subscription service that is quickly gaining my affection and see below for a way that you can try this service FREE for one month!  Score.

Similar to Stitch Fix, ROCKSBOX is a service where you can receive unlimited access to rent designer jewelry.  Some names of the designers include Kendra Scott, House of Harlow and Gorjana, just to name a few.  You complete a style survey and add some items to a ‘jewelry wish list’ and your stylist will ship you three items based on your style.  You can wear this set as long as you like, and when you want to return it, just use the prepaid envelope included and drop it at the post office.  Its’s that easy!  The average value of the sets are $200.




This service got my attention when I had an event to attend this summer.  I thought, this is a great way to get some cute earrings, a necklace and a bracelet that someone selects for me to go with my outfit!  I tend to get bored with wearing the same jewelry to multiple events, and this is a way to get new pieces rotated into your collection!  Now, I am just so pleased with the service that I could imagine not using it.



There are great benefits to this service, too!  It only costs $19/mo. to borrow 3 pieces of jewelry at a time and swap the set as many times in the month as you like!  If you fall in love with one (or more) of the pieces, ROCKSBOX will give you a $10 credit in ‘Shine Spend’ toward any purchase you make.  Also, you can pause this service at anytime.

forever 21
Let’s take a look at what my stylist sent me in my ROCKSBOX for September:

1.  Kendra Scott Alex Earring in Translucent Green Glass
2.  Gorjana Taner Interlocking Ring
3  House of Harlow 1960 Incan Sun Coin Long Pendant Necklace


This set was so gorgeous for fall.  I felt like these earrings would go with any blanket scarf and the gorgeous pendant would pair nicely with a tunic blouse.  The ring is so comfortable and just the style I asked my stylist for.  I have been wanting to try more rings and ROCKSBOX has an awesome selection!



I forgot to mention, if you decide you can't live without one of your pieces and you want to keep it, they offer you 20% off the retail price if you buy it!  


If this sounds amazing and you want to try it out for a month totally free use code ‘DREAMVTXOXO’ and they will waive the first month for you!

Happy Shopping!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment